Incredible,Solid Tenanted Investment – 7.5% Net Yield – 5 year lease with 3 x 5 year options!
With incredible exposure from both Mort and Russell Street, this property is listed at an affordable price for this fantastic location!
36 Euston Road is a solid tenanted investment within the stable and growing commercial market of Australians largest inland city- Toowoomba.
In reality, this is the property you have been looking for.
4 years remaining on the current 5 year leas with 3 x 5 year options
leased to Maks Caravan Repairs whose business continues to grow .
Built in 2014, the property features:
- 2 x High Bay Colorbond Sheds – 311m2 each plus a 158m2 awning, reinforced concrete footings and floor with steel portal frame.
- Staff lunch room, amenities and a mezzanine office in Shed 1 shed.
- Additional amenities and mezzanine storage in Shed 2.
- 1 x 300m2 low bay shed once again constructed of reinforced concrete footing and floor, steel portal frame and colorbond exterior.
- 80m2 Office – Colorbond exterior, concrete footing and floor with steel frame
Located within an emerging industrial precinct and within close proximity to the Toowoomba West Wellcamp Airport, Bunnings, Boral and the proposed Kaufland Retail Centre, 2 over 55 villages closeby, a large influx of residential developments nearby the property has increasing exposure due to the growing traffic numbers along Euston Road accessing the Toowoomba Second Range Crossing.