15 Railway Street
Toowoomba City Q 4350
|Floor Area: 605 m²||Land Area: 405 m²||Parking Details: Street Parking|
|Zoning: Railway Parklands Priority Development Area||Net Rent: $ 56,755||Yield: 7.1% net Yield|
Fantastic City fringe, 7.1% Net Yield – Tenanted Investment
Situated in a thriving area of Toowoomba’s premium café precinct and next to the famous Betros Bros, 15 Railway Street is a fantastic Art deco inspired investment opportunity.
Comprising of 605m2* split over two levels this property features:
- Ground Floor & section of first floor leased to popular café. The café has been in place since 2015 with the current lease expiring in 2021, with a 3 year option.
- Dance Studio occupies remainder of First Floor (for the last 20 years) with a 3 + 3 year lease
- Ground floor has disabled toilet with male and female amenities on the first floor
- Two street access from Railway Street and via Brown Lane.
- New roof and air-conditions have been installed within the last 18 months!
Located on the fringe of the Toowoomba CBD and only 500m from Grand Central Shopping Centre, 15 Railway Street is zoned within the Railway Parklands Priority Development Area.
This is fantastic opportunity to secure a tenanted investment within Toowoomba.
- Properties Qty: 129
- Company: DC Commercial
With over 25 years experience in his own business, Drew Camm has a wealth of knowledge and experience both in business and negotiating. With a vibrant personality, Drew has established DC Commercial, building the business to focus on being innovative, dynamic and providing excellent customer service.
- 0432 055 250